Saturday, February 4, 2012

Charlize Theron's Biography





In 1991, as an act if self-defense, her mother shot her father dead. At age 16, Theron traveled to Milan to model; she soon moved to L.A. and was cast in a B grade film. Theron became an American citizen in 2007, while retaining her South African citizenship.

Theron and Townsend say they won't marry until same-sex couples are also able to have their relationships legally recognized.
“I went to New York for three days to model, and then I spent a winter in New York in a friend's windowless basement apartment. I was broke, I was taking class at the Joffrey Ballet, and my knees gave out. I realized I couldn’t dance anymore, and I went into a major depression."


"I was in tears one day because I couldn't sit next to her. ... I actually got a lot of the mean-girl stuff from the ages of 7 to 12. I was pretty much a mess in primary school. But I got that out of my system by the time I got to high school and was more immune to all of that stuff”.
. In 1999, Theron landed a string of roles in notable films, including The Astronaut's Wife opposite Johnny Depp, and The Cider House Rules with Tobey Maguire. In 2009, she will appear in the film version of Cormac McCarthy's The Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment