Sunday, February 5, 2012

Secrets of Celebrity Justin Biaber and Selena Gomez





Justin Bieber, the most teen Singer, has a relation with another teen singer Selena Gomez. They are very Committed to each other and passing a colourful couple life.
Justin Bieber is from Canada.
Here is some view of Justin Bieber about his personal feelings -

Bieber said he does not "believe in abortion" and that it is "like killing a baby". When asked about abortion in cases of rape, he said, "Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I don't know how that would be a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that." In the same interview, Bieber talked about homosexuality, stating that "It's everyone's own decision to do that. It doesn’t affect me and shouldn't affect anyone else", and Rolling Stone commented, "It is not clear whether he intended to label homosexuality as a lifestyle choice." However, Bieber has also contributed to the It Gets Better Project, a project started in response to the suicide of Billy Lucas, a teenager who was the target of anti-gay bullying.







No comments:

Post a Comment